More freak accidents

In the same vein as this earlier post on a freak vending machine accident, here is freak portable toilet accident #1 (still waiting for word of #2):

A portable toilet exploded Tuesday after a man who was inside it lit a cigarette. Emergency workers said the man was not severely injured and drove himself to Clay-Battelle Community Health Center. … The explosion, which occurred in Blacksville, resulted from a buildup of methane gas inside the portable toilet. The methane did not “take too kindly” to the lit cigarette, said a spokeswoman for Monongalia Emergency Medical Services.